At Casement Group P.C., we believe that it is important for our clients to feel comfortable and confident when they share legal matters with us. Unlike a large law firm where your case is just another file with plain numbers and words, our family law and real estate attorney makes sure that you receive personable legal service, giving you the feeling that your case as important to us as it is to you. We are well aware of the fact that legal matters are crucial issues, and if they are taken lightly, they can have a devastating impact on one’s life.
Personalized Legal Services
Whether you are planning to file a divorce, go to the court for child custody, or have real estate matters that need immediate legal attention, having the right attorney by your side can make a world of difference to the outcome of your case. In addition to this, working with a reputed law firm and its trustable attorney can make the entire legal process less daunting for you.
At Casement Group P.C., our South Elgin attorney takes the approach of first learning about the client™’s situation, understanding their interests, carefully analyzing the case, and then proposing the best possible solutions. We believe that having a close client-lawyer relationship is among the most critical aspects of winning a case, only achievable through open communication.
Consistent Legal Services across Multiple Practice Areas
We have been providing legal services in South Elgin for several years now, and have earned a good name among our clients, due to which we frequently get recommended. Our law firm offers services in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate – We can help you represent a real estate closing, review a lease agreement, settle real estate disputes over commercial or residential property, and prevent from foreclosure.
- Family Law – We offer legal assistance in all types of family law issues including separation, divorce, paternity, child custody, and child support.
- Estate Planning – We can help you preserve your assets for the rightful heirs. We can draft powers of attorney, create wills, establish trusts, and other legal documents pertaining to estate planning.
- Bankruptcy – We can educate you about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 and help you decide which option is the best for your situation.
- Tax Law – Our South Elgin attorney has spent 25 years in the finance industry as a CPA, and knows the ins and outs of tax law.
- Criminal defense – We can be your legal representative whether you have been charged for ordinance violation or serious felony.
Our extensive experience in the above practice areas enables us to develop better understanding of our clientsâ€™ needs when laws of different areas intersect.
Get Professional Family Law and Real Estate Help in South Elgin, IL today
At Casement Group, P.C., we are committed to providing exceptional services and thorough representation. No matter how complex your case is, we are prepared to walk the extra mile to protect your rights and help you get what you deserve. Call us at (847) 888-9300 today to schedule a consultation to discuss your legal options.