Social Security, SSI and SSDI: Disability Lawyers Serving Kane & DeKalb Counties
Social Security Glossary
There will be quite a few abbreviations in this article and they may all look very similar. Please refer to this list if you lose track:
Reviewing Your Eligibility
Assisting With Your Claim
Mistakes and omissions often result in rejections. We are able to help you organize your materials and submit a complete Social Security claim — in person in Kane & DeKalb counties or virtually.
Why do you need a Social Security lawyer if you haven’t even started the process? It’s simple: Professional assistance should avoid unnecessary delays and wasted effort that is so common with these applications.
Valid, fully-supported claims often result in applicants getting the full benefits for their disability and contribution history. If this is not the case, or if you submitted an application and believe you might have made a mistake, our office might still be able to help.
Supporting You Beyond the Initial Claim
- Medical case evaluation for SSDI
- Maximizing benefits in combination with other disability programs (such as Workers’ Compensation)
- Appealing denials or rejected claims
- Helping you apply for SSDI if you already receive VA benefits (the processes and criteria are very different)
- Assisting with rare conditions
- Applying for family member benefits
- Applying for Social Security benefits for children with disabilities
A Full Range of Legal Services
We are a full-service SSDI and SSI firm. In fact, we practice in a large number of practice areas. This allows us to bring cross-disciplinary experience to each case while still maintaining dedicated counsel for complex issues. In other words, we get the big picture of your situation while resolving it as efficiently as possible.
We are standing by to hear from you. Give us a call to schedule your free initial case evaluation at (847) 888-9300.